Transform your software development lifecycle into an endless source of joy and learnings for each dev and the team as a whole.
- A quest to beef up your dev game
- Karma's gamification engine is inspired by the classics you love. Reddit and StackOverflow reputation systems. CS Monsterkills. Super Mario stars. And, let's admit it, Pokemon XP levels.
- Work hard and play hard as a team
- Karma rewards positive micro-interactions between peers and creates shared incentives. With everyone's karma at stake, better think twice before pushing dirty code and breaking the build.
- Blazing fast, no context switching
- Cheer your peers and track karma points right from the terminal - or just use PR reviews to give cheers. Karma happens where hard work happens, away from Slack and other distractions.
Plug and play, literally.
Collect data from the tools you love to feed the Karma engine in minutes.
Ready to spread good karma?
Get started in seconds and get a cool beta tester karma badge.
Spread karma beyond your team.
Next to your private team space, roam the public tenant of karma and engage with other devs to spread karma beyond your team.
- Cheer devs you follow
- Show appreciation to the devs you follow on Github. They don't even need to have a Karma account - you can cheer them before they're even invited.
- Community leaderboard
- See how you rank in the global Karma leaderboard. Showcase your open-source commitments. Which feats will you be best known for?
Dan Abramov @gaearon💥 React guru 732x
Evan You @yyx990803👀 Vue master 523x🎖 JS vet 189x
Trisha Gee @trishagee💃 Java champion 649x
Paul Graham @pg👄 Lisp guru 187x💡 Refacto genius 223x
Troy Hunt @troyhunt🦹♂️ Superhacker 298x🔐 Pwner 398x
All for the price of a 🌮 per month
Spice up your dev lifecyle like a burning taco, without the digestion issues.
For teams up to 3 developers and FOSS organizations.
Full CLI features
Github, Sentry and Slack integrations
Play by the community rules
Private team leaderboard
Access community space
Max 3 members (unlimited for FOSS orgs)
By your rules
For teams above 3 developers and those that want to own the playground.
All free features
Custom integrations with Zapier
Define your own ruleset
👋 Hi fellow devs,
I built Karma based on 2 pain points as a CTO: (1) losing time and energy to remind devs to stick to our processes and (2) longing for more positive micro-interactions in remote-first setups. Karma hopefully solves both issues with its cool CLI. Hope you like it too!